Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring Break

Last month we decided to get out of Dodge and spend a few days in an indoor water park resort. The water park itself was complete sensory over load, even for Alexander. So, we spent most of our time in the regular pool and had a lot of fun, but not before I went down the dark and scary-fast raft tube slide. The very young life guard explained that they were not supposed to allow pregnant women down the slide and then before I needed to conjure up a response or look, said "but I'm not going to stop you." Good plan. I know my head is all tied up in childbirth right now, but dang, that's what the ride reminded me of. It was a fully enclosed, completely dark tube, full of water, twists, and turns and at the end was a bright light and a strange new world. Sophie loved the pool best. Alexander loved the arcade, especially air hockey. Good times.

No comments: