Wednesday, July 14, 2010

There is Love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

For 12 amazing years Mark and I have been together. The proposal, on Mt. Sugarloaf, 10 years ago. 10, as in a decade. Oh my how time flies!

Nine years ago today I said "I do" and married the man of my dreams.

We have survived six moves with homes in 4 states and Washington D.C. We've loved 3 cats and are blessed with 3 beautiful children. Can you believe it?
Life has thrown us some unexpected curve balls. With each challenge, you have revealed the strength of your character, the depth of your spirit, and enough courage for the both of us.

You are my rock, my best friend who keeps me young through your silly ways and laughter. You have taught me what unconditional love means and through you we have created the kind of family I have always wanted.
I love our adventures and I can't wait to see what's next. Happy Anniversary moy muzh. Я буду всегда любить тебя.

1 comment:

JEllen said...

A very happy anniversary to you!!!