Friday, July 24, 2009

Blog Awards

Boy have I ever taken my time posting about these? My apologies to Karyn and Renee for taking MONTHS to post about their thoughtful nominations.

Thank you Karyn. The award is called the Life is Grand Award. And for this award I must give five reasons why I think life is grand and then tag five more people. My reasons life is grand are:

1. I am married to my best friend who happens to be the most amazing man and father that I've ever known
2. I have 3 beautiful and amazing children that I adore
3. I have everything that I need and lots of extras to be grateful for
4. I have a new circle of strong, intelligent women friends through our Artist's Way journey together
5. It's summer time in the mid-west and life is darn good

Dear Reader, would you like this award? Consider yourself tagged.

Thank you Renee. “Premio Dardos means ‘prize darts’ in Italian." This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
Here are the rules for this award:
Step 1: Respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: Tag - eight other bloggers to do the same.

1) What food are you unable to resist? mashed potatoes and gravy
2) What is your biggest fear? losing a child or my hubby
3) Do you nap a lot? When I can
4) Who is the last person you hugged? Helena
5) What websites do you visit when you go online? Too many to count
6) What was the last item you bought? gas
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Ireland
8) If you could go to the Oscars, who would you want to sit next to? Johnny Depp
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? yes, Meg Ryan and it was the worst and shortest haircut I've ever had
10) If your house was on fire, what one item would you grab? wedding album
11) What was the last movie you watched? There Will Be Blood (and there was, yuck)
12) What is the luckiest thing that ever happened to you? survived a crash on the interstate, hit by a drunk driver
13) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments or interruptions what would you do? Sleep. Blog. Read. Drink wine.
14) Is there a major goal you have that you haven't yet achieved? just raising these babies
15) Where did you meet your spouse? we worked together at CoOp Records in college
17) What States and Countries have you visited as an adult? AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KY, MN, NE, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, VA, WV, WI, (Washington, DC), Mexico, Russia, Sweden, Denmark
18) What do you do to relieve stress? Cry. Sleep. Eat. Blog.
19) You must clean 1 of the following, baby poop or vomit. Which do you choose? poop
Dear Reader, would you like this award? Consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

No worries! I am SOOO far behind on awards! I know how it goes! :)