Monday, July 20, 2009

OZ SQUAD


In an effort to put my money where my mouth is, I've joined a new initiative to educate and advocate about Down syndrome. This is a brand new group of DS bloggers who are interested in countering negative and inaccurate information about DS on the web. As the creator has stated, it's not about pushing political or religious agendas and it won't be about commenting every time someone uses the "R" word. Rather, it is set up to sound the alarm when something truly warrants a response from those of us 'in the know' in a thoughtful and positive manner. Sound interesting? Check out the blog here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool concept, I may have to throw my hat in the ring as well. Hope you had a great birthday, Jason surprised me with a family outing to Allerton after church yesterday- we all came home tired, dirty and happy as clams around 7:30pm...missed celebrating with you-will have to have a catchup session once children are in school- Dom/Makela start back this week :)