Sunday, August 31, 2008

The V - Vote

The race is on. Yes, I am aware that McCain's pick for VP is a woman who happens to have a child with Down syndrome. Since I believe that there are really 2 main reasons to pay for cable TV; Noggin and John Stewart's The Daily Show, this video clip will come as a surprise to no one who knows me. Folks, its guaranteed to offend some of my readers. Watch at your own peril (especially those with weak bladders). I'm truly sorry if this means goodbye.
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
John McCain Chooses a Running Mate
http://www.thedailyshow.com/
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

5 comments:

Michelle said...

We love the Daily Show - sadly, we are so behind in watching it. It's just been a little busy here this week!

That was awesome!

Unknown said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY!! I don't watch this program unless someone sends me clip...not that I don't enjoy it, but I don't watch that much tv. This cracked me up! Thanks for posting it!
Libbey
hugs to all!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing- and for the potty warning! I laughed my butt off, as did J....

Anonymous said...

That was funny. I loved it, and rock on Obama! Left a Lizz story on preschool weepys. I know I said I wouldnt do that again but LOL it was needed! I love ya Liz. HEHEHEHEEEEEEEE

Anonymous said...

Yeah now thats funny, I cant even spell my own name wright. Its Lizz-with a Y (duh) LizzY. Love LIZZYYYYYYYY LOL:) Sorry folks ya know im crazy!