Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy All Hallows Eve


as always, click the pic to enlarge

Mark's mom made Alexander's costume for Mark's little brother Kent over 20 years ago. Today is Uncle Kent's birthday! Happy Birthday Uncle Kent!!! Sophie's costume was store bought as I'm just not that good with a sewing machine. The pictures were taken from our trip to Keifer's family farm in Iowa. This is the same pumpkin patch I went to all the years that I was growing up. It's always special to be able to go back there. Have a great Halloween everyone.

4 comments:

gillian said...

Hey Jen, thanks for following my posts about Polly.

I wanted to tell you that your litle one absolutely stole my heart and after that weekend of meeting her, I started thinking about adoption. Even now when I think about Evangeline I imagine her like your Sophie. You guys are so blessed!

My name is Sarah said...

Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere. Very cute.

Kacey Bode said...

Oh my goodness!!! Sophie is SO cute! I will definetly be coming back here to check what she is up to!

JRS said...

gillian-
I don't even know what to say. You and your family are so blessed too.

Sarah-
Thanks!

kacey bode-
Thank you. We think so too. I'd love to have you come back.