Monday, April 13, 2009

Sophie's Baptism Anniversary

Happy 1 year baptism anniversary sweet Sophie and to your baptism buddies Silas and Sofia! You have changed so much in one year's time, yet many at church know you by name and love to watch you grow. You are amazing and thriving and I am so proud of you. I know you'll be a wonderful big sister. I love you!

During the service we sang 'Borning Cry.' I cannot sing this hymn without getting choked up. Click below to enlarge. The side ribbon came off one of your cakes and the cloth was used to dry your head after your baptism.
Here is your candle, your baptism banner made by a member of the church, and your certificate.

some information edited for privacy


1 comment:

Karyn said...

She will be an awesome big sister! I love that song too - I had to sing it yesterday in church at a baptism and I got all teary eyed :>)