Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sweets for my Sweet

In exactly 5 months we will celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary.

(printed on the back of our wedding programs)
~Sonnet 116~
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alterations finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no; it is an ever fixed mark,
That looks at tempests, and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken,
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
---If this be error, and upon me prov'd
---I never writ, nor man ever lov'd
William Shakespeare

My love alters not and is never shaken. Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love ya lots, babe. Happy Valentine's Day--and thanks for the brownies!

-Mark

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! And I love that I can see my entire family in your wedding picture! Love, the prairie