Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ROO CANOW

OK. It's triple overtime in the Stanley Cup Playoffs and a thunderstorm is moving in so I should shut down the computer. I'm exhausted, but not as tired as the hockey players must be by now. Jeezy Kreezy. Somebody (Red Wings) score already!

Tomorrow I am scheduled for a root canal. I'm wholly freaked out. 1 & 1/2 hours of removing a nerve in my head while I'm awake! Maybe I'll get lucky and they will decide that my dentist was wrong and it was all a big misunderstanding. In the meantime, enjoy one of my fav scenes from the West Wing (CJ got a root canal).

4 comments:

RK said...

Ewwww...not jealous. Never had one, but dealt with M when he had his. Here's hoping it's just magically all better!

Anonymous said...

Ouch, hope the pain is not to bad! Hopefully if you have to get it done they will also give you laughing gas. If you can, and are not into much pain call me, otherwise ill just wait to hear from you. Love Liz

JRS said...

rk & Liz-
Root canals really suck. I'd rather give birth in the back of a moving vehicle - again.

Anonymous said...

Wow that much pain. Im sorry. Liz