Saturday, March 7, 2009

John C. McGinley (on Bonnie Hunt's Show)

I was so bummed that I missed JCM speaking about this. Someone on Facebook wrote to me and told me they found my blog through the Bonnie Hunt Show website after his appearance. I don't know if it's true as her site now links to SO, but that could help to explain why I got 2,290 hits last Monday. Thankfully this little family blog is back down to more manageable numbers.


Here is the apology JCM refers to in the above clip. Who would have ever thought I'd be posting about Bill? Whether or not you think it's a sincere apology, it is an apology and I'm sure he gets complaints every day. I'm happy that he did this.

Here's a poster created by an intern in Missouri. You can print it out on 8.5 x 11 or 11 x 14 paper and post at your schools. (click the image to enlarge it)

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I saw that Bonnie Hunt show the other day. I don't even know when its on but it happened to be on in the background and I heard down syndrome and watched it. I never knew that comedian had so much heart. It was so cute.

Monica said...

I just found your blog, I hadn't heard about any of this (McGinley on Bonnie Hunt's show) thanks for sharing it! I look forward to reading more of your blog :)