The readers of this blog have been a source of inspiration and hope to me. This blog has opened up a whole world of people that I would never have known. You support me and my family EVERY SINGLE DAY by simply being here and we love you for it. Some of you have been here since this little family blog began, others have just found us. You send us encouragement when we need it, laugh with us, cry with us, send us advice, and are with us on every adventure. I'm so glad you're here.
In YOUR honor I've decided to do my first blog giveaway. That's right. Free stuff just for being here!
What is it!? One lucky reader will receive a Fall Flavor Duo of artisan roasted coffee. That's a nicely sized package of Tropical Tricks & Treats, (more of a treat than a trick, chocolate toffee crunch & a hint of creamy caramel make this coffee an irresistible holiday indulgence), & a package of Pumpkin Paradise (pumpkin spice and everything nice! Coffee with the sweet, enticing flavor of a heartfelt holiday favorite - pumpkin pie)! These whole roasted beans are from Boca Java. Not a coffee (or flavored coffee) drinker? This would make a nice gift for a friend, teacher, co-worker, etc. As a coffee drinker myself, I promise you I would love this as a gift.
This giveaway will remain open until 6pm EST on Friday, October 15th. I will have Sophie draw the lucky winner's name out of a hat and will ship it to your door - FREE! But you live in Scotland, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, or Arkansas! As long as you live on the planet Earth, I'll ship it to you as my way of saying thank you for being here.
How to enter? Dear Readers, I'm not interested in making you work, but I am so very curious as to who you are. Who are you people?! Although I have a stat meter, it gives limited information as to who visit this little family blog. Unless you leave me a comment here or on facebook, I have no idea that you're reading. This is your chance to let me know that you're here. I know we are all busy, some assume that I know that they're reading - I'm looking at YOU, or have never commented for whatever reason. I ask you as a favor, from you to me, just this once leave a comment.
MULTIPLE WAYS TO ENTER
1. LEAVE A COMMENT:
But you don't know how? It's really easy. Scroll to the bottom of this post and click Post a Comment. A box will open for you to type your comment. Then Choose an Identity, pick one that fits you OR click anonymous. If you chose anonymous you must leave your name in the body of your comment. Type in the word verification (this helps keep spam off the blog), Click Publish Your Comment. That's it! Really it is that easy to let me know you're here.
2. BONUS ENTRIES:
I really want to know who you are, but I'm not going to force it. However, if you are willing to let me know who you are, you will get a bonus entry for EACH question you answer. Leave your answers in your comment OR email them to ReJenerationS@gmail.com
1. Are we related? (includes by marriage, no is an answer)
2. How long have you been a Reader of ReJenerations? (be honest, longevity will not give you an extra entry)
3. Do you identify as male or female?
4. What is your age?
5. What time zone do you live in? (earn another entry by listing your city)
6. How did you find ReJenerationS? (your answer might be through facebook, downsyn.com, Unringing the Bell's 31 for 21 challenge, another blog - but please list which blog, search engine, or other - JUST TELL ME)!
7. Have we met in real life? (no is an answer)
8. How do you know me? (your answer might be that we went to school together - which one(s), worked together, special needs community, never met, just let me know)
9. What do you enjoy the most about ReJenerationS?
10. What do you enjoy the least about ReJenerationS?
11. What is your connection to Down syndrome or the special needs community at-large? (your answer might be that you have a disability, you are a parent to a child with a disability, sibling or friend to someone with a disability, work with people with a disability, or just that you are a kind human being that cares)
12. What recommendations or questions do you have for future posts on ReJenerationS?
13. Have you taken the pledge to eliminate the R-Word (retard/retarded) from your language as slang or insult as a way to promote respect, inclusion, and acceptance for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities? (yes is an answer, if no - please visit www.r-word.org to pledge today & then come back and let me know)
Lastly, even if you don't want the giveaway prize, just leave me a comment to say that you're here. I will greatly appreciate it. If you are entering, please make sure to let me know how to get a hold of you and check back to see the winner.